What’s The Difference Between High End Makeup And Drugstore Makeup?
Your Dream Makeup Artist is Here. Beauty is what allows us to experience the extraordinary richness of our surroundings. When there are so many options available in the market, it’s hard to choose the best beauty products. For high-end makeup or drugstore makeup, making the right purchase is tough. So we are here to break it down for you and tell you what’s worth the big price tag and what isn’t!
Have patience and read this blog so you will clear many missed doubts.
REASONS TO BUY HIGH END MAKEUP PRODUCTS?
Raw materials can be sourced from different countries or may be extracted from natural sources or synthesized in the laboratory which costs more than the drugstore products.
High ends products “tend to have a better range of classic color or shades which suits everyone.
- High ends brands perform better in terms of “Long lasting”
- High-end and drugstore brands may tout the same ingredients but the formation and quantity of those ingredients can make a difference in the results.
- You are more likely to find cleaner ingredients with fewer fillers in high end products.
- Formulated to better suit an individual preference and goals, it means they serve more specification in your beauty routine.
- High end products are more cruelty-free and gluten-free.
- High end brands use superior technologies in their products.
SO WHEN SHOULD YOU SPLURGE?
We always recommend buying or investing in skin care products, foundation, makeup brushes, and lipsticks.
- skin is the largest organ of your body and taking care of your skin is your first priority keep hydrated on a daily basis. Some good skincare brands are Kiehl’s, forest essential, clinique, the ordinary, Cetaphil
- Investing in base products like foundation, and concealer from high end products is a good decision. And it will last long and get more shades of options and you don’t need to spend money constantly.
Some recommended brands are Mac Cosmetics, Dior, Tom Ford, Tarte Shape, and Too Faced.
- We recommend brushes that are long lasting and softer on the skin and more tailored to specific areas of the face.
Our favorite brands are NARS, Morphe, Sigma, and Huda Beauty.
- You can’t go wrong with your lipstick. So high end brands give you more options according to skin tone. Some of our favorite brands are Bobbi brown, Mac , Huda beauty, Smashbox
SO WHEN SHOULD YOU SAVE?
For beauty or makeup products with a short shelf life we prefer to spend less and when it comes to experimenting or pocket friendly drugstore products are the best choice.
We recommend products like mascara, eyeshadow pallets, blusher, eyeliner, and eye pencils.
1. Mascara has the shortest life span of all cosmetics. Needing to be replaced about every 3 -4 months. So purchasing from a drugstore is a smart choice.
2. Drugstores nowadays sell good quality eyeliner because the smooth texture of eye pencils and liners are in huge demand.
Some recommended drugstore products are Maybelline gel liner, loreal mascara, Covergirl lip perfection lipstick, loreal color rich lipstick, and Revlon Colorburst lip butter.